Selling online over the past ten years has grown to be a $760 billion dollar industry worldwide in 2012. One of the first things most buyers do is get on there computer and search one of the many search engines such as Baidu (Japanese), Bing, Blekko, Google, Sogou (Chinese), Soso.com (Chinese), Volunia, Yahoo!, Yandex.com, DeeperWeb, Dogpile, Excite, HotBot, Info.com, WebCrawler and more, to find what they need. From there most will find online stores such as Amazon, ebay, Overstock and more selling almost anything. The possibilities are endless as to what you can find, but what is even more possible is the ability to sell a lot of product, equipment, inventories, over stock and more to a global market place.
We we are doing just that utilizing mega sales potential with our dedicated Amazon.com and eBay.com stores to do just that, sell products priced well to global markets.
Although online stores are excellent for dealing with your overstock, surplus and obsolete inventories there are a wide variety of venues that can be used to auction your equipment and assets online. Live auctions are great for local buyers but limits the amount of buyers you can bring in sometimes. With over 7 billion people in the world the potential is now unlimited, so as a result we often utilize online web cast auction services such as Bidspotter.com, Bidspotter.co.uk, proxibid.com, bid-on-equipment.com and more very soon. We want to make sure that every possible avenue is pursued to ensure our clients gain on every sale.
To learn more about our online services and market places, please feel free to contact us here for more details.
Our Online Stores and Market Places
- Our Amazon.com Store
- Our ebay.com Store
- Kijiji – Online Marketing and Sales
- Auction HQ – Online Auction Directory
Online Web Cast Auction Services
- Bidspotter – World Leader in Live Interactive Auction Broadcasts
- Bidspotter UK – World Leader in Live Interactive Auction Broadcasts (UK and Europe)
- Proxibid – Online Auction Services
- Bid-on-Equipment – Online Industrial, Commercial, Used Equipment Auction Services
- MarketBook – Heavy Equipment, Construction and Farm Equipment
- Auction Flex – Online Auction Software Program and Live Auction Software